Monday, March 2, 2009

Sharing Some of My Memories

I love taking photos, trying to capture memories forever, whether it was fun times with friends, or beautiful and breathtaking scenery, or something I saw that amused me at the moment. No one ever sees or hears my camera, as it is the high end spy type camera, small and concealing, quiet as a mouse, yet takes very high quality photos. Being a Companion on an inner world does have many advantages. *smiles* I never know what I plan on doing with them. Will they collect dust in an old album, or will I manipulate them for my own purposes, only time will tell. Who knows, … if … I am ever in need of some quick cash … I even have some that I could profit from selling, … or … not selling, if you catch my drift. *smirks*

Anyway, I just wanted to share some with my friends and family, maybe to help them relive a fond memory of their own, or to further their insights into my own life and soul. So, if it strikes your mood to learn more about me, or to see some interesting photos, please feel free to browse through my photostream.

No comments:

Post a Comment